Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Playing Diablo

I've been hooked at playing diablo again the past weeks. I always used Amazon just because #1 she is a girl, #2 she looks best among the girl characters. Anyway, for a change, I decided to pick the Paladin character. This is the first time I've tried playing Paladin and the build I chose to do is the Hammerdin build. I'm currently at level 37 and thanks to Chase, I already have some really cool items at hand. Check out the screen shot I have below:

diablo

Look at that item! +1 to Paladin skills! Makes my blessed hammer even stronger!

3 comments:

ledabrigino said...

naks gamer :P u used to hate it, cool to c chase...tila naimpluwensyahan ka na rin nya sa wakas haha

Unknown said...

a.. nakakamiss maglaro ng Diablo. pero yung unang Diablo p lang nalaro ko, di ko pa natry yung 2. hehe!

bev said...

@brigette - diablo2 is a must. Or hindi ko lang kasi nalaro yung diablo 1? Pero diablo2 talaga yung sumikat din eh.