Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm almost home...

It's Nov 11 in Vancouver. 3 more days, I'll be hopping on a plane back to Manila!
Kasabay ko yung isa kong friend going back. He's been here 6 months. Sabay kami, pero ibang plane! Haha PAL ako, siya Cathay.

Interesting kasi kanina nag uusap usap kami at napag usapan namin ano ang mga babalikan namin sa Pilipinas na ika nga, "we'd have to face again". Ang guess what, unanimous... yung dami ng tao, transportation and yung cleanliness.

There's so much nice things I can say about this place, and my experience here for the past 5 months. Thanks to Chase for helping me make this decision about going here. I know he sacrificed a lot for me, but you know, just being supportive and just being there. It was hard for me, but I can only imagine how much more harder it was for him, and yet he's still here for me. And I can't wait to see him when I get back. It's just a couple more days...

And that's why, even though I love love it here, there's still no place like home. I can't wait to see my family. I can't wait to see Chase. I can't wait to have sisig again, or have jollibee, and even KFC! There's so much going on in the Philippines, that I just want to come back.

In fact, special request ko, na first lunch ko back sa Pinas.... is KFC! Hahaha

Of course, I just have to say, I don't look forward to traffic, too much people and pollution. Haha

3 comments:

vyki said...

see you soon!
sobrang maninibago ka nga cguru. 5 months, dame nang nangyari, huli ka na sa mga tsismis.. hehehe. :) glad you had fun! =)

Anonymous said...

ingats sa byahe bevs!! Kita kits tayo sa pinas.. :p JALIBI... :(

Anonymous said...

si dennis pala to..hehehehe