Friday, August 21, 2009

another grouse grind

Did another round of grouse grind earlier. So far, for my 3.5 months stay here, I've done 6 total. 2 of them I didn't record in my grind timer.

bng_grind_0821

My target before I go home is to have my time trimmed down to less than an hour. But based from how I did earlier? It's very very hard to improve 9 minutes! Doing grouse grind is like climbing stairs all the way up. Too hard. Too tiring.

Looking on the stats above, I can't believe I'm just in the middle of the thousands that go up. I'd like to think of it as - that only those that really want record their time, buy a grind timer. The rest don't use the grind timer.

My friend said that my time in doing grouse grind will roughly equate to my time when I do a 10km marathon - and it looks pretty accurate. I did my 10k last time at around the same time.

No comments: