Saturday, November 7, 2009

too much work

The past three weeks have been one of the most hectic weeks I've had for quite a while. For some reason, everything just came together like the perfect storm, as they say it. I have two projects, both on the same timeline. Aside from being a developer for both, I'm also doing the Assembly Testing for one of them. This should've been ok, except that the requirements for project #1 keep changing, plus the scope of the modules that I was supposed to assembly test is just increasing!! Holy crap!

Deadlines are coming up and I have no idea how I will be able to finish everything.

I was also stupid to take 2 days off (it was already scheduled beforehand) to celebrate my birthday. I really didn't do anything last Nov 5 and 6, but I just didn't want to work night shift for those two days which is why I decided to push through with my leaves. :) Now I have to scramble next week to finish up the things I need to do.

But hopefully, in a few weeks time, things will be better. Things will be much less hectic.

2 comments: