Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Isdaan

On our way home from Baguio last weekend, we dropped by Isdaan at Gerona Tarlac for a nice lunch.



We passed by this place on our way to Baguio so we made plans to drop by it on our way home, and we did! And we were not disappointed at all. That place is huge, has a great ambiance, and of course great food! They cater to true blue Filipino cuisine. I loved their grilled liempo!



I am no ERAP fan, believe me. But I just had to have a picture with him!



The nice thing about this place is that it's not just a restaurant, it's more than that. I guess the owners made it a point to make it more than just a restaurant, but also make it as a tourist spot in the area. I think this is the place where you get to smash dishes... but I couldn't find it (or maybe we just didn't go around the area more).

One more highlight! While you're eating, you can actually feed the fishes around! And they're a lot!



Nonetheless, awesome place. Ladies, we definitely need to go have a quick trip here. :) I'll drive. Haha

2 comments:

ledabrigino said...

iba ata ung pde ka magbasag.. taksiyapo un diba? tama ba? gusto ko mapntahan un, wohoooo tara joyriiiiide!

funny ung erap statue.. bakit may ganon??? haha!

bev said...

ay iba ba iyon?
Ni update ko pala yung entry... forgot to mention one of the highlights of the place. haha check it out...