Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tablet-less

My dad’s flight to Canada was today and so I am officially tablet-less for a month. He needed something to do since he has a stopover at Taipei for around 4-5 hours and I guess he was hinting that I lend him my tablet. And so I did. Taught him how to use it, downloaded a few apps and movies for him too!

So now, he’s in Taipei… waiting a few more hours to board his plane to Vancouver, and I’ve been trying to get him to setup the wifi so we could skype! That’s what I forgot to do, teach him how to setup the wifi, and disable my auto sign in to skype. Huhu

Anyway, it’s been…. more than a decade since he last went to visit Canada. I was hoping I could join him there but visa’s still not out so here I am, at home, and in charge of driving my sister and my mom around, wherever they need to go! Designated driver!

1 comment:

Leda said...

wow, techie dad! :)