Monday, January 20, 2014

Detox Take 2

Almost 1.5 years ago, I did a partial detoxification via the Juju Cleanse – a set of expensive juices set to provide you with some cleansing and detox.

With the new year, I’ve been feeling a little bit anxious and uneasy inside out (yes!). In order to address the physical aspect of the uneasiness, I’ve decided to try doing a few days of detox, just to start fresh and clean out the system. I’m planning to do it for three days. I’m hoping I can stick with it this time.

In order to show my drive in undergoing this detox, I went grocery shopping today to buy my ingredients and prepared my breakfast and lunch ingredients for juicing for tomorrow.

Breakfast:

Photo 2014-01-19 7 37 25 PM

Consists of: Kale, Apples, Grapes, Blueberries, Cucumber and Ginger

Lunch:

Photo 2014-01-19 7 36 44 PM

Consists of: More Kale leaves, Granny Smith Apples, Cucumber, Ginger, Celery and Lemon.

I am anticipating that the breakfast option will be much favorable as there are a lot of sweeteners there (grapes, apples) as opposed to the lunch menu where all I see is green. 

I have not prepared my dinner juicing ingredients yet as I had to catch a Aussie Open match and besides, my hands have pruned due to lots of veggie water cleaning.

I’ll have an update for tomorrow. Hopefully I survive a day without eating solid foods and to strictly follow the program.

1 comment:

rhyschiu said...

what happened to your veggie juice diet? Survived 3 days of it?