Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My Investment Portfolio

I've recently started building up my stock portfolio. My objective is to invest on companies that have very good fundamentals. I'm not looking into short term trading (I have my broker to do that for me). This one's for my own portfolio, which I am building through the use of an online account. Currently, I've worked up a hefty gain considering I only started with the minimum amount. Not bad. I actually hit it big with an IPO that I bought a couple of months back. The rest, well, I'm holding on for the long term.

Currently, I am holding only two stocks for my long term portfolio. I really don't have the hundreds of thousands or millions to invest, so I'm taking it one step at time. I try to add some when (1) money's available, and (2) when stock prices are at a discount.

In addition to the stock market portfolio, I've also invested on another long term instrument - Sunlife's Balanced Fund. I haven't added there for quite a while since I'm currently focused (and very much interested) on the stock market. Besides, I just bought a new laptop, so my cash flow's a little tight :)

No comments: