Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Start of Investing in the Stock Market

Last saturday, Chase and I decided to fix up our excel sheet to track down our stock investments. We're not big investors yet, but we're starting to get really interested in investing in the market.

I, personally, invest through my real life broker who works wonders for me. I know I'm a very small client, which is why I do not expect that my broker give me all the time and attention for my inquiries. Let's just say that for now, once he recommends, I research, and then push on with the transaction if I believe it's pretty good as well. This small task has done wonders for me, but credit definitely goes to my broker!

Of course, trading with a real life broker is awesome, but we also need to learn the ins and outs of trading. There's so much scientific knowledge to be learned from this experience, which is also the reason why I opted to sign up for an online account, so that I can have a real feel as to how to actually perform transactions, research, etc. And it's been a pretty good ride I should say.

So given this preparation that we are going through, we are slowly learning the ropes of investing our hard earned cash. Unfortunately for me, I'm quite cash strapped as of the moment due to my laptop purchase recently.

It's really nice that Chase's getting into it as well!

No comments: