Sunday, September 30, 2007

And it just keeps getting worst...

A string of.... unfavorable events the past weeks.

1. My laptop's been on the service center for almost two weeks. There seems to be something wrong with the chipset. My contact initially said that they'll replace the chipset first, however, they changed their minds and said that they were going to replace the laptop with a new one instead. Either way, it's been quite long and I really really need it as I have an upcoming project already.

2. My uncle just passed away recently. And the bad thing about it, since my sister's wedding is in three weeks, we were not allowed to go the funeral due to some Chinese culture or belief. It's been real hard for us, especially to my mom because that's her brother! Moreover, because of this, a lot of my other relatives won't be able to attend my sister's wedding. :(

3. Finally, last friday, as my brother and I were going to work, we ran into an accident. The back of our car was hit by a bus, and the whole back was a total wreck. The impact was so strong that our car hit the moving car in front of us as well! My brother's suffering a stiff neck. As for me, my head's just sore.

As they say, when it rains, it definitely pours.

Hoping for better weeks ahead.

No comments: