Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hoping for a PSE rally today!

Feds cuts rates by half a point!

DJ was up 300+ points, which just means the Philippine stock market will make a bull run today. If I had loads of cash, I would've bought a lot of stocks yesterday or the past weeks. Unfortunately, given the small money I have (including the money stuck on some lagging stocks), I wasn't able to buy some good stocks. I guess the only consolation for me then is that my laggard stocks will hopefully ease up, to my break even level (if not, at least close to it anyway).

I always get this feeling of "damn, I should've sold early, cut loss, get in once the market stabilizes or has hit bottom". Then again, who wants to cut loss? But I guess that's a new strategy that I have to work on to prevent stuck stocks, and be able to take advantage of other opportunities that come by.

Regardless, no regrets. I'm still looking at a very very happy PSE market today!

No comments: