Thursday, November 8, 2007

Things I Want to Buy

Some things that I want to buy:
1. New laptop bag! I really don't like the laptop bag my laptop came with. Acer's laptop bag is big and heavy. This one's from Sumdex and I found one in Digital Walker Trinoma branch. Unfortunately, it costs way over my budget.

2. New white shoes. Suddenly, my sketchers sneakers just looks plain ugly after two years. I want something nice. Lacoste was my preferred choice but after seeing the prices there, I just had to backout and look for alternatives.

3. New jeans.

4. New Giordano shirts.

5. I just love love love love to purchase one of these. I wish!

Maybe it would be nice to set deadlines for these huh?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow a very luxurious condo!

bev said...

Everyday ko nadadaanan. Everyday ako nagwiwish na someday, I get to own one. :)

Isaac said...

Hmmm...very high end naman nung taste mo. Though it never hurts to dream. From what I hear also, these condo units are already in big demand from the "High Net Worth (HNW)" crowd

Isaac said...

I think I saw that laptop back when I was in SG (at around P1,800++). If I'd known, I would've dropped you a note to see if you want me to buy it.

bev said...

The condominium's developed by Shangri-la group, so it's definitely on the upscale side. It never hurts to dream, one can never tell when all of a sudden, I get this opportunity to grab a hold of that. Who knows?

Regarding the bag, that bag's priced around 3800 here in the Philippines. I asked Shils to check it out in Singapore and it's priced around 100SG if I remember correctly.

I'm still looking for one that's just right for my 14.1 inch laptop. It's pretty hard to look for one as most bags, when I wear them, tends to be too big for me (especially since I am small). Found one in Samsonite, but since my lappy's wide screen, the fit was a little too over the limit.

Still scouting, but so far, this bag's on the top of my list.

Isaac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isaac said...

Sige...regarding the bag, I'll be on the lookout for one ;-)