Monday, January 28, 2008

new stuff about me

A lot of changes for me this past week alone!

1. Finally bought this:

nokia-e51

It's a Nokia e51 model. It's a quite expensive though. But the features are nice. I haven't explored much of its capabilities, but I believe this will go handy, at least for the next 3 years.

2. I had a haircut!

This haircut is way short. I originally wanted a shoulder length cut, however, for some reason, I wanted a real change, and here I am, shorty short hair. Been having nice feedbacks from the cut. I still laugh at myself when I look in the mirror. I haven't gotten used to it still.

3. I passed exam 1!

I didn't get a really high grade, but at least I passed. This just means I learned something from all that studying. Now, exam 2 is next, but I probably won't be taking it any time soon, or until I get the right and enough experience on designing applications.

4. Moving on to a new project

After 1.5 years, finally, a new and interesting project for me!!

5. Possible new sideline project

I talked with a friend regarding a possible application development. I haven't committed anything yet, until I get full commitment from my two other team members. It's a whole package deal.

This is gonna be an interesting project since we're given the freedom to choose what to use and all. Marcy and I will have fun with this (hopefully).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on all five changes! [especially items 3-5] :)

bev said...

thanks! and for #3, thanks sa mm mo! useful!

Anonymous said...

Bev, you might need to re-plan when you're going to take parts II and III. Sun is discontinuing the OLD SCEA by Feb 29. If you fail to purchase parts II and III before that date, you will need to start again with part I of SCEA 5. More details here. Please inform Vicky as well. Thanks!