Sunday, January 13, 2008

time to buy a new phone!

I've been using my mobile phone for the past 3 years. I bought this second hand so its life should be around 3-4 years already. I don't even know its model. Anyway, for the past months (yes, months!), I've been contemplating on buying a new one. I've been looking at Nokia 6300 model as my next purchase. It's not the latest model in town, in fact, it's not even 3g, but I really like its simplicity and style. I'm thinking about getting one probably within the month. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least it supports MIDP 2.0. You can write your own Java Apps!

Yippee!

How much does the unit cost?
(if you don't mind)

bev said...

the unit should cost around 8k-10k (for original), and china version should be way cheaper than that.