Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Vacation Leaves

I still have around 7 days left from my 2010 vacation that I need to use by June this year, thus, I'm hoping I could somehow manage to gather the courage to ask for a one week vacation this coming May. Not that it's hard to ask for vacation time here, it's just that the timing is a mess. I have two upcoming production releases for June and July, and that's pretty much consuming a whole lot of my time these days. May might be a crucial month too. Well, we'll see. It may still be worth a shot to ask. If they allow it, good. If not, better luck next time. I can totally understand if they say no.

But if they do say yes, Quebec City here I come!!! Hi East Coast! I have not seen you in two years!

1 comment:

ledabrigino said...

wow buti pa sa inyo carry over ang leaves!