Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Daytrading!

Seeing an actively traded stock earlier during trading hours, it took me a while to actually gather up the courage, to sell some existing holdings of mine, at a commission loss, and try to ride up with the current trend. And I was able to do so.

I was observing the stock when its price was hovering around 0.64... and saw it go all the way up to 0.74. By the time it was hovering around 0.72, that was when I decided to sell my other holdings, and buy this one, hoping it would hit up.

And it did.

I was able to get in at 0.72, and sell during its intraday high of 0.75. Not bad. Around eight hundred to a thousand peso profit for the day. Not bad at all.

Moreover, the excitement was better. :) Every refresh of the sellers' and buyers' bid gave me chills!!!

I'm gonna try this one again next time, when another opportunity shows up! :)

No comments: