Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ratatouille

Chase convinced me to watch Ratatouille with him last night at gateway mall. I don't usually watch animation movies so it took a lot of convincing from him for us to watch this together. I remember watching The Incredibles with my family and sleeping halfway through the movie. Anyway, Ratatouille was surprisingly entertaining! The story revolved around a rat, who had real talent for cooking and who really wanted to make use of this gift. For me, the main concept of the movie is that, anyone can really cook! I particularly liked how the ending was crafted. How this little rat, made a big difference in people's lives. In addition, the movie has its funny moments. Don't really want to spoil, but the health inspector scene and the "Ratatouille blast from the past" scene was truly hilarious!

It's a relaxing movie which I would recommend to my friends and family.

No comments: