Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Love Lost.

I always thought he was the one.

I never thought that in a relationship, you reach this point where things just go idle. Who's to blame? He probably wants his life back. Tells me that this thing, this issue with have, isn't fixable anymore. That was a heart crushing statement. I was hoping to make things right, given the right time and space. However, that wasn't what I got. If one side of the party doesn't make it work, then the whole relationship isn't going to work. Who am I to force the situation?

I felt so sad last night, that when he left after we talked, that was when I literally broke down, in the car crying. Just like one of those television or movie scenes where it's pouring rain outside and there goes one of the lead characters in the show/movie, crying over a guy.

I guess love's just not enough to make it work.

And if indeed this is not fixable, then I guess I better start trying to move on.

How? Maybe I'd better start doing what I've postponed doing for quite a while, since it will require a lot of time and effort for me. Right, maybe I should start doing that already.

But still in my heart, I know, this decision we made, or maybe the decision I had to agree on is a decision I'm going to regret this forever.

I'd always love Chase no matter what. It may not be the right time, it may not be the best time, etc etc... those are just excuses for in the end, my heart will still be hurting for a very long time.

1 comment:

vyki said...

*hugz* i just read this, hope ur fine