Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pasalubongs from Home

Grandparents are coming back here in Canada tomorrow after a 4 month long vacation in the Philippines! It was supposed to be just for three months, but at last minute, was extended a month further because an aunt passed away. And since they're coming home tomorrow from my hometown, I am looking forward to a couple of stuff I asked my family to send.

First and foremost: My new Ipod Nano. When I decided to buy a new ipod, I wasn't aware that Steve Jobs' was about to release a new line of Ipods! All I knew was that he was going to have one of his usual talk. And just when I asked Chase to get me one, Steve Jobs announces his new line of iPod! But I've already bought mine! But then again, no regrets... this may not be the latest version, but it still does what it's suppose to do - entertain me!

Next that I'm really looking forward to getting are my Filipino DVDs. Where I live here, we don't have any Filipino channel, TFC or PinoyTV. And I really miss watching my Filipino shows! And so my brother and mom got me some! Meron yatang One More Chance!

I think my mom got me some more stuff. Can't wait for tomorrow!

6 comments:

vyki said...

you should watch a very special love - not too cheezy n surprisingly entertaining. :D

bev said...

nagpahanap nga ako eh, kaso wala pa mahanap na clear. At least may one more chance.. fave ko

Unknown said...

Ako I accidentally downloaded "Close To You"! Nung nagdodownload ako, iniisip ko "So Close", yung asian action film tungkol sa magkapatid na assasin. Then nung papanoorin ko ko na, surprise surprise! hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Accident ba talaga chau? =P

bev said...

o nga, accident back talaga?

ledabrigino said...

a very special love! I agree wid vicky, entertaining..natawa ako sa scenes! kadiri-cheesy ngalang ending,like most pinoy muvies hehe