Monday, April 6, 2009

going to baguio...if...

If I can get a ticket this late.

I've been contemplating about going to Baguio for the past week to surprise Chase. He's always asked me to come to Baguio with him whenever he went there for a vacation and the last time I did was around 2 or 3 years ago? And so when he asked this last time, we even had a fight about it, with him telling me that it seemed that I really didn't want to go with him to Baguio because I always had some excuse not to come along.

So that made me think, and think real hard why I haven't really been joining him there, even though not every trip, but at least once or twice? I can't pinpoint exactly why I didn't join him all this time, but this time around, I really want to be there with him.

So later, after work, I will check out available tickets to Baguio. Hopefully I can still get one friday early morning (as I want to join my family with our annual bisita iglesia). Hopefully I'll be able to get a ticket. And hopefully he'll be happy to see me there. Haha


** update **
I was able to get tickets. I couldn't decide 4am or 5am. So I ended up buying 5 am bus.

4 comments:

Tasj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tasj said...

Go go! Sana lang di niya ito binabasa para masurprise cya :P Hehe

bev said...

@tasj: haha, I don't think he reads this anyway. Balitaan kita.

sally said...

oo nga hehehe :D ingat sa biyahe :D