Thursday, April 16, 2009

no HK for now...

So our long awaited planned shopping trip to Hongkong won't be pushing through. Marcy backed out the last minute. Apparently, she has some plans in the near future that has to do something with the need to not spend money for now. Now, Chase and I were talking about it and we were planning on pushing through with the HK trip if Marcy backs out (which she did eventually...). However, just this afternoon, unfortunately, he lost some money - which he wants (and probably has) to pay back. Long story... the gist is that, his parents asked him to pick up something and the money got lost somewhere in between.

Oh well. Maybe I'm not meant to go to HK this time. Let me look for something else to do before I fly off.

1 comment:

ledabrigino said...

"Maybe I'm not meant to go to HK this time" --yeah maybe. baka sabi ni Lord antayin nyo daw ako magka budget :P mwehehe. nyway, hope ur trip to canada goes well. labas tyo pagbalik mo ha!