Thursday, April 2, 2009

schedule and gym

My attempt to start going to the gym last January failed after a month long "gym-ing". For some reason, tinamad na talaga ako after that, kahit naiinis na ako na feel ko ang bigat bigat ko na. Tapos narealize ko, night shift can make you eat a lot more - isipin mo na lang, I eat breakfast, lunch, dinner and then midnight snack - habang night shift. I have no idea what's happening with me.

Good thing though, there's a new gym being constructed in our office. So once it's all up and running, I'd most likely and hopefully sign up and be a gym rat altogether. I think it's going to be a nice setup because I usually get in early anyway at work, let's say around 11 and official work actually starts around 12 midnight or 1 am. This may actually work.

On the other hand, probably in a couple of weeks, I'd be trying working on an early morning shift. See if I prefer that one over this schedule I have right now.

No comments: