Tuesday, March 31, 2009

book shopping

Marcy and I had an impromptu get together yesterday. She was on leave, and my work won't be starting 'till that night.

We went to Shangri La, grabbed something to eat at one of my favorite restaurants - Green Tomatoes, and then went shopping. Marcy ended up buying a couple of stuff while I ended up buying, three hard bound books! There's a Fully Booked store at Edsa Shangrila and I just couldn't resist not buying them.

What books did I buy? The 4 book Twilight series. Geeze. :)

Due to its on going popularity, I just couldn't resist not attempting to read it. Of course, I did buy the first book of the series out of curiosity when the film was released. I personally though the book obviously was better compared to the movie. So upon reading the New Moon snippet from Twilight, I was mainly intrigued at its story and so I went looking for New Moon. It has been sold out in most of the bookstores I've visited so surprisingly in this exact store, we found the three other books in the series all available both paperback and hardbound. I was just going to buy New Moon but according to Marcy, I'd probably buy the remaining two in the series so why wait when I finish book 2 and later find out how hard it is to find book 3 and 4. And so I did buy the remaining 3 of the series.

2 comments:

ledabrigino said...

wow 4 books sabay sabay :O haha

bev said...

@leda - nagwaldas na naman ako.