Sunday, March 15, 2009

stress na naman

May boo boo ako na ginawa sa work.
I had wednesday and thursday to get some files sent over and tested with another team. But all along, I was waiting for my other teammate to finish up some script and come back from Toronto so that we can transfer the files together. So we ended up sending the files just last friday, and now, we're a bit delayed as the release is next week and we need QA sign off from their side. The problem is, I just realized on Friday that I could've done it myself altogether even as early as Wednesday. And now it's a mad scramble to work with the other team to get the testing done ASAP.
Arghh

Work is stressing me out.
Hopefully after this release (hopefully it'll be a success as well) that I may be able to get some days off to relax and not think about work even when I'm home (is this a symptom that I'm beginning to be a workaholic - when you're home and you're thinking about work problems?)

No comments: