Thursday, March 19, 2009

5 Reasons why I now prefer working in the office instead of working from home.

I have been working regularly in the office for a month now ever since my laptop crashed and surprisingly, I have realized that working in the office is way better.

Here are my 5 reasons:

1. Interact with your officemates, and eventually they won't be just mere acquaintances, but will become your friends.

2. Working in the office allows you to get a lot more things done (as per my opinion that is...)

3. When I am home, I relax and don't do anything for work (unlike when I had my laptop, I had to check this, and that, once in a while, etc)

4. And since I'm working night shifts, it really helps to be with other people as well.

5. Ever since we've moved to Araneta, Cubao office, travel time has been cut down by around 25%. Not bad. :) So now, my daily commute allows me to see the city again instead of just hanging around the house all day long.

1 comment:

sally said...

araneta na kau? waw mas malapit na nga sayo :D hehe agree ako sa 1 and 3 hehehe :D