Wednesday, May 20, 2009

first post since being back in Canada

This is my first post since I got here in Canada. Haven't really been doing much except go to work and then go home. I also don't have my closest friends here, as opposed to my stay here last year when I had this constant company I was always with. But I guess it's good as well, as I'm getting to know the other people more.

And so last Saturday, I joined some officemates to go watch "Angels and Demons". It was a nice movie. I liked it but I would've wanted to have read the book first, before watching it again. I read the book around 5 years ago? So I don't recall much already.

Then after the movie, I joined some of my friends to go shopping downtown. Ang tindi ng mga kasama ko ah, grabe mag shopping! We stayed in one department store called Winners for about 1.5 to 2 hours! I didn't even buy one single item! I wanted to buy an Olympic memorabilia (winter Olympics 2010 is going to be in Vancouver), but couldn't find one I wanted as most of them are still expensive. I'll try to checkout Gastown this weekend probably? or whenever I can go there (it's just one bus ride from my place). They got a lot more choices there although I know it's probably gonna be more expensive there.

No comments: