Monday, May 25, 2009

I own a Ferrari!

I am the proud owner of a new Ferrari!!

DSCN0279

A Lego Ferrari that is...

DSCN0280

Back in Manila, I have been contemplating about buying this huge and expensive Lego Ferrari. It's 1:9 ratio and it's pretty big, and pretty expensive too. It costs around 10,000 pesos. I put it off initially thinking that I may want to wait some more weeks and see if I really like it, then I will buy it. Weeks later, I really still do want it but 10,000 pesos just seems so much.

And then as I arrived here in Canada, I was checking out the lego canada website and found that it's way cheaper to buy it here compared to the Philippines. Almost twice the price in Manila. Unfortunately, the one in the website was sold out!

So I asked my aunt to go to some mall, and see what Lego stuff they're selling. We went to Lougheed Mall, but didn't find any at all. Good thing is, a Toys 'R' Us store was just a few km away and so off we went. That store had a lot of Lego! But most importantly, they had the Ferrari Lego. I never though twice. I just got it, paid for it, and now it's finally mine!!

Now the problem is, I could build it here, disassemble when I go back to Manila. But, the pieces are segregated to different numbered packs, so that building it would be easier. If I build it, and then disassemble later, we might have a hard time figuring out which pieces go where since it's now gonna be this one big pile of lego pieces to work on.

For now though, it's here. I don't think I can wait 4 months before I build this car. Low EQ? :)

5 comments:

vyki said...

wow.. gawin mo nlng diyan, tpus i-disassemble mo ako gagawa sa pinas! hahaha :)

vyki said...

i mean tutulungan kita hahaha :))

sally said...

wow ! may lego ferrari pala :D yung shell ferrari mini cars lang ang meron ako hehe :D

bev said...

hahaha hinanap ko pa talaga to para lang mabuo ko! :)

ledabrigino said...

cool, expensive huh. well, something to keep nmn pagtanda mo tho. haha. and to share with ur grandkids! uy pag nabuo mo na, sakay mo ako for joyride ha! :P