Monday, May 25, 2009

Queen E. Photo shortlisted!

I don't usually check my flickr account, except if I want to post some pictures here in my blog. So when I logged in a couple of days ago, I just noticed that I had one message in my inbox. Turns out, I had en email from the managing editor of Schmap. She was telling me that one of the photos I took of Vancouver (specifically Queen Elizabeth Park) was shortlisted to be part of the final selection phase, which, if picked, will be part of their 5th edition Schmap Vancouver guide.

Unfortunately, that note was sent out last January, and they wanted me to reply for approval of my picture to be added to their list by January 13. I was 5 months late reading the message! But anyway, I still submitted the picture, as it is still possible that it can be part of a later edition.

But still, I can't help but be happy as I only used the regular digital cameras to take this picture:

At Queen Elizabeth

But really, Queen Elizabeth park is very beautiful. I have to go back there some time soon. :)

No comments: