Saturday, July 24, 2010

random mumblings

It's already almost the end of July! How fast time flies. I've been back in Manila for almost two months! In fact, last time I checked, I'm almost done with my 20 personal-trainer-gym-sessions! I can't believe it. I don't know if there are drastic changes, but I do feel great. I can even do a lot more push ups now! I'm planning to renew my Personal Trainer sessions again after the 20th session. For some reason, having a pt around doesn't make me feel as lazy to go to the gym.

The past couple of weeks has also been really an eye opener to me. I've been trying to work more on the 4-12 timeslot and it's really helped a lot in terms of my life anyway. Now, I can meet up with friends more often, talk to my family more often. In fact, Tuesday nights are more often than not one of the nights of the week I really look forward to. It's quiz nights! And last week's disaster has encouraged us to "study" different "trivias" for our own sake, and team "LEDA's" sake. Let's see how we do next Tuesday. I think we'll do better this time. Should we have told the quiz master we were from Ateneo instead of DLSU? :D

On another note, it's currently 6 am. I've been working for more or less 2.5 hours. I'm taking a halfday today. I'll stop working at around 8 so that I can go trek to Makati for a 9 hour seminar regarding stock market trading. I think it'll be an interesting discussion (has to be, I paid big money for this seminar!). I'm going with my x-coworker who is my current stock market buddy. He's way more aggressive in his stock trading style compared to me! Really curious what I can learn later.

1 comment:

ledabrigino said...

"Should we have told the quiz master we were from Ateneo instead of DLSU? :D" --been thinking about that too this past 6 days!!! kase sha e, nagtanong pa sha e! ugh! hahaha!