Monday, August 2, 2010

Salt on a Saturday!

I can't remember when was the last time I went out on a Saturday afternoon-night! Let's see, before I went to Canada last February, my work shift was still 1am to 9 am. So usually, I stayed at home during Saturday and went out on Sunday. I think it's been quite a long time already (months and months, or probably even years!). But now, since my work shift has been moved to 4 am to 12 noon (think of it as just waking a earlier than usual), I'm now able to go out on afternoon's and even on evenings! I feel like I have so much more time in my hands these days. My drastic change in work hours has definitely given me more freedom to go out more often and do more things.

And so last Saturday, I finally went out and got to watch a movie. We were supposed to watch Inception in Trinoma but I couldn't believe the line in the movie house there! Crazy! So we ended up going to Shangri La and watched Salt instead. How I missed watching a movie there. Salt was nice. I really enjoyed the movie, except that the group of people to my right was annoying. They kept talking about what was happening in the movie.

Anyway, after which, we tried out this restaurant - Secret Recipes. They offered Asian cuisine and I ended up ordering this Vietnamese noodle soup. Not bad, but not the best either.

It was a fun day altogether. Not sure if it's too early to do this or not, but I don't think it hurts to have fun every now and then right? All I can say is, time flies by so fast. It's been two months already! Oh and how I feel way different from then compared to now. I guess that's how it really is. Cliche as it sounds, but we all just need time. :)

No comments: