Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August 23, 2010

Monday turned out to be a pretty interesting day.

Started out with me going to gym, as usual. I asked my trainer to change up our workout, and I wanted to workout my arms (for good reason!). Oh man, wrong move, my arms are so sore right now! Even during the workout, I was trying to do some biceps curl, I couldn't do it anymore. My arms just pretty much died!

And that means I have an excuse not to go to the gym tomorrow! I'm sore!! Yehey!

Late afternoon, after having a 2 hour sleep, I got ready to go to Makati (again!!) to meet up with Rachel. I was suppose to go to her office, park my car there, and go with her to Makati, but holy cow, traffic was crazy! Traffic reached all the way to Quezon Avenue! So in my attempt to rush rush, I exited EDSA to look for some side streets to hasten my trip. I was thinking of going to Greenhills Ortigas path or go back out to Cubao. Of course, I picked going back to Cubao and lo and behold, I turned right, when there was no right turn!! Crap!!! And now, after getting my license since almost 10+ years ago, I got my first traffic violation!!!

First the officer wanted to confiscate my license, and told me that I have to get the license in Makati! Hello! Too far, so I begged and begged and I ended up just having to pay 150 pesos (via Metrobank), and I got my license back! So I don't need to go to Makati just to pick up my license. Good and kind officer. :) Blessings indeed. At least hindi ako kinuhaan ng pera. Very honest guy actually. Kudos.

After that unfortunate event, I wasn't able to meet up with Rach as I was late, and she was meeting someone new :) so I did have dinner with Marcy. Talked talked talked, waited for Rach to finish up, and finally got to talk. Well, kinda disappointed with the outcome. But what can we do right?

By the way, Murphy's Quiz Nights was featured in The Beat at QTV. Unfortunately, we were not seen in the clip. :( At least nakita sina Sally!

Oh well, they say that when there are a lot of disappointments, something good eventually comes up. Hoping for a good day tomorrow!

1 comment:

ledabrigino said...

....hightech na pangongotong ngayon? bank transfer?? tutupad ka ba dun sa 150 na yun!? hehe