Tuesday, August 17, 2010

HS Friends

Saturday was probably one of the best days I've had over the past weeks. I was expecting it to be fun, but I didn't expect it to be way more fun!

Saturday as usual started with me finishing up some work at around lunch time. Then bummed around for a bit and then went off to Shangrila to meet up for coffee and catch up with Rach. We stayed there for almost 2 hours just chit chatting. Got a lot of juicy gossip from her! And of course, she had to give me some points to ponder on regarding my "life" as it is these days.

After which, I had to drive all the way to Makati first, to pick up Stella and then go straight to Bonifacio High Street in the Fort. Saw my old ICA friends which I haven't seen for such a long time! I didn't know how much fun they were until I actually saw and hanged out with them. We stayed in Fridays till 1 am! Had to go home as I was starting to get sleepy (been awake straight for almost 20+ hours).

What was interesting with this get together was that I geniunely felt like I had so much more friends! So much more friends who each approached me and told me that if I needed someone to talk to, they're always there. I think that's why I felt so happy that night. Actually kakatawa, we just laughed at what happened. Comedy na ang pagkwento ko nun eh. haha

And I realized, my friends have all matured!! Dati rati, when we meet up, may driver iyong mga yun. But now, each has their own car! Hala, gala galore na ito! No curfews na. At nakadamit pa lahat. Nasabi ko tuloy, "whatthe! ako lang and hindi nakaporma?"

Anyway, here we are:

MeWithICAFriends

Awesome night. I slept with a smile, and I woke up the next day with a hangover - from smiling :)

No comments: