Friday, August 20, 2010

Songs Songs Songs!

For the past couple of days, I've been on the hunt for some nice musics to dedicate to my friends. Been having fun sending Leda some lyrics along the way as well. :) I also remembered a couple of weeks back when the girls and I had dinner and we were talking about the different songs that best describes what we're feeling at that specific point in time. So just for fun, here's my short and hopefully fun list for everyone. I picked these songs not only because the lyrics really do mean something, but also because the songs actually sound good!

1. Right after someone breaks up with you:

Lady Antebellum - I Need You Now
"It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now"


---> hindi ba feel mo kating kati ka makausap siya? Aminin!!!

Christina Milian - Until I Get Over You
"The sun won't shine since you went away
Seems like the rain's falling every day
There's just one heart, where there once was two
But that's the way it's gotta be,
'til I get over you"


---> optimistic?

2. Now when you're in denial.

Stonebolt - I Will Still Love You
"When the moon disappears forever
And the sun shines electric blue
And the mountains and trees tumble into the sea
To rest there for eternity
No matter what you do
I will still love you"


---> impossible na! pero mahal mo pa din...

3. Moved On! Over!

Daughtry - Over You
"Well I never saw it coming
I should have started running
A long, long time agooo!
And I never thought I’d doubt you
I’m better off without you
More than you, more than you know
I’m slowly getting closure
I guess it’s really over
I’m finally gettin’ better
Now I’m picking up the pieces
From spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together
‘Cause the day I thought I’d never get through
I got over you!!! "


The Braxtons - Only Love
"I'm over you somehow
Only love knows how
I have the strength to move on again
The more you put me down
"Cause love knows how
It gave me the strength to move on "


---> need I say more?

4. Going into a new relationship (ok, dedicated to someone I know!!!)

Katherine McPhee - Terrified
"You said it again my heart's in motion
Every word feels like a shooting star
I'm at the edge of my emotions
Watching the shadows burning in the dark,
And I'm in love and I'm terrified.
For the first time in the last time
In my only life."

7 comments:

sally said...

wow!song mo para sakin yung #1 hahaha!

ledabrigino said...

HAHAHA to all these songs =)

Anonymous said...

akin din ba yung terrified? hahaha :P

ledabrigino said...

uy onga pang mae yung terrified. hehehe :P

bev said...

Kay Leda ang terrified. Kay Mae ibang song. Sige, pag iisipan ko yung song ko for Mae.

Cza said...

Syempre nagdownload tuloy ako ng new songs. :D Thanks for your list :D

c. chan said...

Bru! Terrified - love that song! :)