Monday, September 27, 2010

Glee!

I bummed around for the weekend and ended up watching Glee's season 1! I haven't finished it yet, a couple more episodes left. Funny thing is, I ended up scouring youtube for some pretty funny glee moments that I absolutely loved (took so much time from me!). Aside from the wonderful music, the comedy here is just fantastic. They have these one-two liners that are just out of this league!

Sue Sylvester:


That's how Sue sees it!
I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark cold night, I will steal away into your home and punch you in the face.

Brittany, she's not given much screen time, but she's just hilarious!


You guys, it's like cool epilepsy!
Ms. Sylvester didn't tell me to do this.

2 comments:

vyki said...

papanoorin ko na glee dahil dito haha :))

bev said...

vyx, i never watched it before... ang tagal na binigay ni Ate Leds yung episodes na ito, finally got to watch it, and got hooked!