Monday, March 14, 2011

Vancouver Aquarium

I went to the Vancouver Aquarium yesterday with some of my officemates. I'm really not into animals that much but I haven't been here yet, and my friends wanted to go so I thought, ok, might as well join them! The Aquarium wasn't as big as I thought it would be, but I did love the Dolphin show! We were able to catch the Beluga show as well but it was pretty boring. All in all, I think I still liked the fishes that were available in HK's Ocean Park, but the Vanc Aquarium was just much more cleaner. I didn't bring my camera as usual, but I did bring my Ipod Touch which produced a couple of pictures of poor quality though. Haha

Here's a picture of the group, stolen from my friend's camera. Leda, do you see my coat? That's my coat!

And here's the one I like best. Sting ray ba tawag dito? But look at the skin, totally different from what we usually see. It's spotted!


Here's another one... red colored fish.


Unfortunately, we missed a couple of shows like the Sea Otter and the 4D. We got there late at around 2 pm already and the aquarium closes at 5 pm. But all in all, I think it's a pretty nice place to go. I probably won't be going back any time soon, but maybe when I have kids, I'll bring them there. But what I want to do is actually be able to go to the Manila Ocean Park. My officemate tells me that that place is pretty much comparable to the Vancouver Aquarium. In fact, he found that the Manila Ocean Park might be even better. That sparked my curiosity. So when I go back this July, maybe I ought to visit that park!

5 comments:

ledabrigino said...

ohhh, the coat! nice! black pala sha :)

sally said...

hahaha kaya gusto ko makapag-abroad eh. may lisensya dun yung mga ganyang outfit hahaha!magagamit yung boots ko kahit daily wear hahaha! pagbalik mo punta tayo ocean park. gusto ko din makapunta dun eh :)

bev said...

haha yep yep! black siya

bev said...

@Sally - I agree. Sa mga ganitong lugar masusuot mo lahat ng boots mo! haha Sige, pagbalik ko punta tayo diyan. reserve na natin yun.

ledabrigino said...

sama ako sa ocean park, di pako nakapunta dun!