Monday, July 4, 2011

Blog Site: Welcome Home Blog

My usual routine before I go to bed is to read some random article online via my iPod Touch. Last night, I was supposed to go to sleep around 11 pm, but as per my routine, I stumbled upon this pretty nice website: Welcome Home Blog.

This blog posts different videos of American soldiers coming home from military duties and surprising their loved ones. Each video you’d watch, you’d probably be shedding a tear or two. I think I’m going to have puffy eyes today because of all the “crying” I did last night by just watching these videos. Oh, and did I tell you that I ended up sleeping at 12:30 am?? I just couldn’t stop watching these touching videos.

I recommend everyone to find time to check this website out. Although we’re not Americans, but the idea of family and love will always be the same for everyone. And make sure to have a tissue paper handy at arms reach.

1 comment:

ledabrigino said...

bookmarked! can't watch videos here sa work :( hehe