Wednesday, July 11, 2007

thanks abro

My programmer friend Abro messaged me earlier about getting the new template for the website we are developing. Since he works in Makati, and I in Ortigas, I usually ask him to give the materials to Chase so that Chase can hand it over to me when we meet up. This time, I had to hesitate and told him that it would be best if I get the materials from him myself.

Abro, the ever sensitive guy asked if things were ok. I didn't tell him anything, just told him that just some serious stuff has happened recently, and if I'm ready, maybe, just maybe, I'd share it to him so that I can just get it out of my system.

And I was really touched by what he said afterwards... almost brought me to tears.

Abro: "...but i can keep u company if you need some to talk to"
Me: "Thanks Abro, I really appreciate it."
Abro: "gaganti ako dun sa friendship na binigay mo nung nagccrumble ang mundo ko"


During times like this, it's really heartwarming to know that you have friends who will be there for you no matter what happens, which makes you want to be there for them even more when they are also in need.

No comments: