Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Development Inspiration

I've been blog hopping for a whole full hour when I came upon a blog that talked about Software Development in the Philippines. The blogger himself is a Sun Certified Enterprise Architect. I love how he has this vision of creating true blue programmers and engineers in the Philippines. I can see that he's just a guy who wants his company to make it to the top, not by just adding clients, getting new hires, increasing income, but instead, want his company to make it to the top simply because they are excellent people with skills who deserve to be make it in the business.

Third World Software... Development

I got so inspired, that I just opened my Spring in Action ebook and continued where I left off a couple of days back. If my company can't provide a good enough project for me to learn something new, then I better start on my own. At least when time's right (which is a couple of months from now), I will be ready for the next big challenge out there. For me, programming is not just programming, it's an art. And I want to I want to work with people who really loves and knows what they're doing and talking about. That way, I can learn some more everyday.

No comments: