Tuesday, November 6, 2007

sold

After holding MEG for around 2.5 months, I finally sold it at 4.4 yesterday. I have a TP for MEG at 5 pesos per share but decided to sell it off as I'm not really comfortable with the state of the market for now. I'll be coming in again once I see a good bargain, or maybe I'd go and try testing out the gold-related and driven stocks for now, like PX for example. I will still monitor the market, and hopefully, will be able to get in the best time possible.

As they say, you buy low, then sell high.

2 comments:

Isaac said...

I actually recommend buying telecommunication stocks (Globe, PLDT) since those companies are in an upswing.

bev said...

Yep! You can do no wrong with those two stocks. Problem is, it's way too expensive for me. But I'm still looking for the day I'll be able to afford a substantial amount, then keep it for the long term. Especially since their dividend payouts are really worth it.