Monday, December 10, 2007

James Rollins' Map of Bones

As I was looking for my MRT card this morning, I decided to check my wallet if it was there. No, the MRT card wasn't there, but I did find something else - a 300 pesos Fully Booked gift certificate! And as I checked the expiry date, the gc was good only upto December 12, 2007! Lucky that I even found it! I completely forgot about this gc, which my sister gave to me last Christmas.

So as not to go to waste, I asked Chase to accompany to Gateway's Fully Booked branch and lo and behold, there I found a book, which I've wanted to buy years back, but couldn't since it wasn't available locally!

jamesrollins-mapofbones

Get an overview of what this book is all about from the author's official website.

Its genre is similar with Dan Browns' genres. And since I like the mystery, suspense and action type of book, I'm really hoping this'll give me my (free)money's worth!

The book's a little scratched though as it was the last one there. But at least now I know where I can find James Rollins novels! If I get to enjoy the book, I might get some more of his other titles.

I'm no good in writing reviews, but rest assured, I'll put up a post regarding this book once I get to finish it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.