Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Do

It's a new year once again.
And this year, I wanted it to start differently. So yesterday, December 31, 2008, last day of the year, I got a haircut.

And this is no ordinary and regular trim. I got it cut short... really short. Almost boy-cut type. And I'm loving it. Bye bye maintenance (although as if I take care of my hair in the first place). That's why this cut is good for me. And the nice thing about it, I've had pretty good feedback so far. This is the first time I have this kind of a haircut so it might shock people.

02012009(001)

So...
Start the new year right and feeling good. And hopefully the year will be as good, or even better than last year.

2 comments:

vyki said...

i also cut my hair! haha.. goodbye maintenance!

bev said...

yes, goodbye maintenance talaga. ang sarap ng feeling.