Wednesday, February 11, 2009

home office desk

It's been a while since my last post. Have been very busy at work. Working nights is really different from working day shifts. With a release coming up, things have been a bit chaotic. The good thing is that I can work from home, while I'm here in the Philippines. Here's how my desk looks like:
Workdesk at home

And look, Obi-Wan's bobble head is watching over me.
Obi Wan

Our team lead decided that while we're here in the Philippines, we should see each other more often so we have an official "office day" once a week where we all go in the office so that we get to see each other. haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting, I often find people in situations where budget is a restraint. No matter what, you’ll find Home Office Desk to suit your home and office.