Monday, May 14, 2012

Twins at 2.5 months old

I haven’t really been in the mood or even inspired to write here in my blog for the past weeks or so, thus, I will simply write about two of the N things that are making me happy these days…

GillianAndGail MeWithOneTwin

Last March, there were two new additions to our family, Gillian and Gail. And how fast time flies by, they’re now almost 2.5 months old, and getting chubbier by the minute. I can only imagine how fun (and probably annoying as well – dahil sa kakulitan nila, just like their big brother Grant) when they grow up.

No favoritism daw but Grant insists he loves Shobe Gail more.

1 comment:

ledabrigino said...

aaww cute twins! funny, how can grant love gail more... they're practically the same! hehe! (and pano nya kaya naaaidentify noh?)