Monday, December 3, 2012

Exercise

I’ve stopped going to the gym for around 2 months already. It’s hard to bring that habit back, and so here I am, starting December, I will be back to my old ways. Going to the gym, and exercising. I’ve attempted to replace my lack of exercise with badminton games every MWF, unfortunately, for the past two weeks, it hasn’t been a regular activity. If my parents don’t play, I don’t go.

I realized that an exercise regimen should be self surviving. I don’t have to be dependent on someone else for my exercise needs. In the case of badminton games, I’ll just consider them fun activities I do with my parents and sister, instead of my actual exercise regimen. As for going to the gym, or even going back to running, that will be solely up to me. No more lazy days watching tv series and being a couch potato.

And I write this post to remind myself that I will go back to the gym and make it a habit once again.

1 comment:

Leda said...

i agree, mahirap ang exercise pag nagrerely ka sa sked ng iba (that's why i stopped tennis! one day of intense workout then ung next would be after 1 or 2 weeks!) HUY game swim tayo samin!!! :)