Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stolen: my Kona Dew Black 46

My first expensive bike that I love so much… is now lost and probably will never be found.

The last time I used my bike was last Saturday after I rode it to go to Granville Island to attend a walking tour. The next time I was going to ride it was supposed to be this morning, when I was about to go for my Saturday morning bike ride to Stanley Park. I was all geared and up and ready when upon going down to the garage to get my bike, my bike was nowhere to be found!

And more annoying things this is, my other old bike, which I locked my kona with, was still there! F**K!

The problem is, the bike may have been stolen any day of the week!

What a lousy, depressing (and expensive) for a weekend to start. Iniyakan ko pa iyan. Nakaka depress talaga.

Just in case someone just stumbles upon my blog and my bike somehow, here’s the picture.

Kona Bike Edited

It’s a Kona DEW Black 46

Stolen around Fraser Vancouver area.

No comments: