Monday, December 31, 2007

7 Corners Crowne Plaza

Chase treated me to a nice lunch at 7 Corners Crowne Plaza last December 28, 2007. The beef stuff was great, but other than that, there weren't as many choices of food as I thought I'd have. I also liked the make your own personal pizza there. I tried out the all cheese and it was really good.

7 Corners is cheaper than Heat and Circles. It's priced at around 1000 per head... I wasn't sure. But I remember that our total bill was around 2500 (plus a service charge of around 250!!). All in all, it was a good dining experience. But for that price, and additional couple of hundred bucks, I'd prefer to go eat at Heat instead, for the primary reason that I would have more choices there. Don't get me wrong though, the food was great here as well.

Anyway, in buffets, I always look forward to the dessert! And to prove that, here I am beside the dessert bar. Delicious. They had cold rock type of ice cream, which HEAT also has, but Circles do not have.
DSC_0464

Here's another photo of the steak we had. Looks delicious huh?
DSC_0463

All in all, price is great, food is great, although I just hoped they had more choices. Our next buffet stop? SPIRAL!

No comments: