Wednesday, December 19, 2007

great day

Chase and I had a breakfast date early this morning given that I am on leave and his work schedule for the week is from 2pm to 10pm. It was a nice day all in all. We had breakfast, talked and talked, afterwards, he got hooked playing his rubik's cube while I ended up playing this flash game in his ultra high end pc. At around 12 pm, we headed out to Robinson's Place to buy some stuff he needed for work, and 5 more rubik's cubes that his friends from work asked him to buy (apparently this toy is only abundant in Toy Kingdom). We were in a hurry since he had to be in the office by two pm. So we just had a light and quick lunch at Sbarro (his treat!). Afterwards, he dropped me off at LRT station and then sped off to work (he was still 30 minutes late for work though).

I guess, I have to say, spending time together doesn't always have to be eating in expensive restaurants and all. A simple meal, or maybe a simple chat is already a great time, as long as we get to talk and all. I believe our relationship has matured for the past two and a half years. It's a different story now altogether. And the good thing is, we're really both happy.

No comments: