Tuesday, December 25, 2007

back to the market

Dow ended up around 300 points up for the past two trading days, thus, we're hoping for a big rally for the PSE this coming Wednesday when we open again after the long two day holiday. I'm really hoping my stocks rally up so as I can sell one of them when I get it to reach its TP, which is just slightly above my buying price. It's a bit down right now, and so I'm really hoping to really sell it soon. I've had two opportunities to sell it for the past weeks, and well, greed struck, and my target price didn't get hit. So this time around, I lowered my TP and hopefully, before year ends, I get to sell it, so as I can have cash ready for a good stock buy I've been wanting to acquire for quite a while (it's currently at bargain price!!!).

For the next year, I vow to be more careful with my stock market trades. I've had a couple of "ipits" and well, it wasn't a good feeling to keep on waiting for it to go up. So, the next time, I really really have to stick to me cut-loss strategy (I did this once, and it really got me a great deal after selling my losing stocks!).

Can't wait for next year. Hoping for more money to play! More money to save, and of course, more money to earn!

No comments: