Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Camiguin-CDO Trip

We spent 4 days and 3 nights last Noveber 29, 2007 to December 2, 2007 at Camiguin and CDO for a nice but tiring vacation.

CDO-Camiguin Trip

The white water rafting was by far the highlight of the trip. I didn't get any photos of the adventure, but our friends did! Will always remember the tipover!

On the other hand, the Camiguin trip was made special by the nice sights and out of this world experience with the place we stayed in (which I wouldn't be recommending, by the way).

Anyway, we're hoping for another group trip next year. But this time, I won't be the one planning it! I'm tired of planning our trips ever since (Baguio, Sagada, Palawan, and CDO-Camiguin). Actually, for the past trips, I had my friend Leda who always helped me with the planning. But this time, it was all me (Leda was extra busy then)! Special thanks though to Chase, who did all the contacting (he has free load anyway!).

'Till next vacation!

No comments: