Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Return date!

Woohoo, they have finally finalized my return date, and I am going back to Manila June 6, 2010! I can't wait! I've missed the Philippines. Though I'm not looking forward to what I heard was a very very very warm weather, but nothing beats being back home.

Looking back, I think I did pretty good this time around. I've spent more money, but I did, however enjoy my privacy, freedom, and I've been going to the gym more, and I've even finished a 6 week Christian Life Seminar! Who knew?

One more hurdle left - 2 huge releases this coming May. Hope everything will go smoothly.

3 comments:

sally said...

uy!nag-CLS ka rin! saya diba? :D nakakamiss din nga yung mga tao sa chapter namin. mag-celebrate daw tayo ng 5th yr ppagbalik mo sabi ni bruha :D ingat!

bev said...

@sally - yep, nag CLS din ako dito. Haha, magandang refresher course siya. Oo nga noh, 5 years na!! Woohoo!

vyki said...

yes!! can't wait sa celebration mga bruha! :D